Friday, September 4, 2009

About Me!!

Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorie Music: Hip Hop and Rock
Favorite TV Show: Pranked (super funny)
Hobbies: I love to play Basketball ans Skateboard
I also favorite the Houston Rockets cause their raw. Let's Go T-Mac (favorite player).
My favorite subject in school is History (stuff in that area). Why? Cause it just really isn't that hard for me.
I excel in History more than any other class. Especially math Im not that good at it.
My strengths is reading and skateboarding. My weaknesses math and spanish but i speak it well.
I never ever study for tests but the weird thing is I always pass. But quizes are different.
What I would like to learn from this class......... I have no idea what this class is about but so far its pretty kooool.
I think we should divide our work in our teams equally and fair. Never give somone more work than anyone else.
I would make a great team member because I am a hard worker and never give up no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment